Claudia Elena Guerrini holds a degree in Visual Arts, graduated from the National University of the Arts (UNA) in 2016. She is currently teaching Visual Languages at UNA, as 1° Assistant to Chair Prof. Carlos Alfredo Ara Monti and succesfuly complted "What Is Contemporary Art?" authorized by The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) en 2020.
The projection of her work is made from visual codes - not linguistic - according to the theme chosen by the artist that will be the axis of the argument, providing cohesion and coherence to the aesthetic organization. Its creation becomes possible in an environment of reflection. Once finalized, the viewer of the artwork will do a new, individual reading and so the piece will have endless interpretations. Her artwork uses stained pulp paper made up to 50% cotton in different colors, with distinguished texture and grain on surface. This is a paper of great ductility that facilitates cutting and folding in the elaboration of her projects.
In 2014, she was awarded with the Second Prize of the Annual Edition of “Muestra en Red”, held by the Contemporary Art Gallery “Espacio 24” organized by the Popular Library and Museum "Juan N. Madero". On April 2015, her work was distinguished with a Special Prize of the Jury of the Annual edition of the Contemporary Art Image Exhibition “Espacio 24” organized by the Popular Library and Museum "Juan N. Madero".
Guerrini has participated in several art exhibitions. The most important were as follows:
- "Ni una menos... vestidos negros". Quinta del Ombú. San Fernando. 2017
- “Sentidos” (Senses) Exhibition. San Isidro Deliberating Council, November 2 & 3, 2016.
- Pre-Marathon of Art for Human Rights. Buenos Aires School. May 13, 2016
- Exhibition Image Art, (exhibitor quality). Gallery of Contemporary Art “Espacio 24”. Popular Library "Juan N. Madero" in San Fernando. April 22, 2015
- Exhibition "DeVelada". San Isidro Honorable Deliberating Council March 26, 2015.
- Network exhibit, Quality of Selected Exhibitor. Art Gallery “Espacio 24” of the Popular Library "Juan N. Madero" in San Fernando. December 19, 2014.
- Exhibit "Scenes in the Body", exhibitor quality. Hilton Hotel Buenos Aires. October 6 to 9, 2014.
Claudia completed postgraduate studies in Media and Technologies for the Pictorial Production at UNA, as well as continues her professional development as a visual artist with Master Carlos Alfredo Ara Monti. During 2012 and 2014, she attended the First Conference on Production Methodology in Visual Arts as well as the Research Standing Conference, both events organized by UNA.
She has also taught at "Taller del Lugar" directed by Liana Lestard between 2010 and 2014. She helped adults and adolescents to develop artistic expressions and also became the curator at their annual art exhibition. For two consecutive years, 2014 - 2015 - 2017 . Guerrini integrated the jury at the Culture Day of the Professional Association of the “Hospital Pirovano”.